Panther Creek Village Association and its members believe in the importance of higher education for our residents. Our scholarships are meant to encourage residents of our community to continue their education. Our scholarships are not limited to academic degree programs and can be used for trade schools or equivalent professional training. They are also not limited to only recent high school graduates.
To be considered for a scholarship applicants must:
- Be a resident of Panther Creek Village and provide documentation to support this requirement
- Provide documentation of acceptance to a trade school, college or university to further education in the next semester.
- Be willing to share their scholarship story with PCVA on our website and in community magazines and newspapers.
- Be willing to participate in a photo shoot with PCVA Scholarship Committee.
- financial need.
- attendance at a local school or training program.
- prior community service activity.
- likelyhood of settling / staying in the local community after graduation.